It's great to incorporate herbs and superfoods into your diet. This hemp milk recipe is yummy, nutritious and great for times of intense stress!
- Hemp seeds
- 5 Medjool dates (more or less depending on how sweet you want it)
- 1 heaped tsp of Ashwagandha Powder
- 1 heaped tsp of Astragalus Powder
- 1 heaped tsp of Maca Powder
- 1 tsp of Barley Cup powder
If you are using hemp seeds that have the shell on them still, you'll have to make the hemp milk separately first. To do that you just have to put 1 cup of hemp seeds and about 6 cups of water in a high speed blender for about a minute. Then strain the shell pieces out until you're left with a nice creamy colour milk.
- Put the milk back into the blender
- Add Medjool dates, Ashwagandha, Astragalus, Maca and Barley cup.
- Blend on high until smooth