- Sweet potatoes
- Almond milk
- Cacao or Carob Powder
- Cacao butter
- Almond butter
- Sifted Spelt flour
- Baking Powder
- Chia seeds
- Coconut sugar (optional)
- Barley Cup Powder (optional)
1. In a bowl, mix some Chia seeds and hot water and let it sit for about 10 minutes.
2. Steam sweet potatoes until soft. Peel the skin and place into blender with dates. Add a little milk to facilitate blending and blend until you have a fine smooth consistency.
2. Add the vanilla, Almond butter and Chia water
3. In a pan, melt the Cacao butter on a very low heat until it becomes liquid.
4. In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, cacao/carob powder, baking powder, Barley Cup Powder and coconut sugar, if using.
5. Mix the sweet potato mixture and the melted cacao butter into the dry ingredients.
6. When fully mixed together, pour out onto a lined baking pan.
7. Bake on about 180 degrees until fork comes out clean.